Monday, May 14, 2018

MTS228 Stitched All Around


Happy Monday, peeps!  It's stamp club day, so this will be quick...I got my first pre-order of my SU goodies on Saturday---what a surprise, because I never get deliveries on Saturday, and it wasn't supposed to arrive until Tuesday!  Although I didn't have much time to stamp yesterday, I did pull out the new In Color, Grapefruit Grove, and used the Match the Sketch sketch with the Stitched All Around stamp set and Stitched Labels framelits:


And here's the sketch:


I stamped the "thank you" sentiment on Whisper White and diecut it with the Stitched Shapes framelits and then diecut a mat from the In Color DSP.  The vertical panel was stamped with the floral image from the set, and diecut with the stitched die and embellished with a new Faceted Dot:


Then I diecut this sweet little piece and stamped it with the cross stitch stamp and added two wee little stitched hearts:



I am thrilled that SU created another stamp set and dies that feature STITCHING!  Yay!  Can't wait to play with this one some more!  Thanks for popping in today!

Mommy helped Cassidy plant a fairy garden over the weekend:



Perhaps she'll have a better green thumb that I do!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Stitched All Around (coming soon!)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, 2018-2020 In Color DSP
 Ink Grapefruit Grove
Accessories Faceted Dots
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stitched Labels Framelits

10 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Pretty card, pretty garden, pretty girl...what more could a person ask for! Oh, there is one thing...to be able to squat down in that position and be able to get up again without holding on to anything!! Have a blessed day.

Carol L said...

That's a bright new fun color and your thank-you card looks wonderful! Cassidy's garden looks perfect, especially with her sitting on the rock in the center of it all ;)
Congrats - you won over at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge :)

http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2018/05/and-winner-is_14.html

Vickie said...

Oh exciting....with the stitched framelits...love the stitched....catalog coming out end of month? Love the Fairy Garden...Cassidy loves hands on...so wonderful. LeAnne hope you had a great Mother's Day and everyone waited on YOU

Dawn Tidd said...

Glad to see these stamps and dies up close, LeAnne. Your card does a great job featuring them and it's "sew" cute with all the details. I love the xx and cute hearts! I may need to "re-think" this one! :)

Heather Cooper said...

This is so pretty, LeAnne! I really like the new Grapefruit Grove colour, but I'm dying for more time to play with my preorder stuff. Cassidy looks so happy there in the midst of her newly planted garden! That kind of confidence will have to be rewarded with a green thumb!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - love the grapefruit color and the fun die cuts and patterns on your card LeAnne! What a great fairy garden Cassidy made!

Nadine said...

I love the limitation to just one color. Thanks for playing with us at Match the Sketch!

Fanny said...

megaschön, ganz toll! vielen dank fürs mitmachen und viel glück bei der Verlosung und dem wochengewinn! LG FANNY

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! Love the new Grapefruit Grove color and it looks terrific with this new set! It's on my Wish List as I love anything stitched! Love the picture of Cassidy helping to create the garden! So cute! TFS and have a great day! :)

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the polka dots and those sweet little stitched hearts! How cute is her fairy garden, enjoy Cassidy!