Monday, December 25, 2017

Have a Blessed Christmas!




"So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told." 
 Luke 2:16-20
Wishing everyone a happy, blessed Christmas holiday!  I'll be celebrating with my family, so I'll see you in a couple of days!

2 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Love the vintage card. Merry Christmas to you and your entire family. Enjoy messing up that beautiful new kitchen. Thank you for all the cards and projects you have shared. You have brought so many blessings to my life. I thank God for you everyday and for the common bond He provides for us even through cyberspace but more importantly, for eternity!

Lisa Elton said...

I hope you and your beautiful family enjoyed a very Merry Christmas!!