Monday, April 24, 2017

PP341 Redux


Hi peeps!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I had rather a lazy weekend, so my card today is a re-do of yesterday's sketch from the Paper Players! (You can see the sketch here).  I liked it so much, I made another card, this time for my BIL whose birthday is today....uh oh, it's going to be late!  Anyway, here it is, using Moroccan and Serene Scenery DSPs, Endless Birthday Wishes and Time of Year:


It's hard to see in the photo, but the base is Very Vanilla (I need to get another background for my neutral cards!) and I added some of those cool Urban Underground embellishments!  My BIL is a contractor, so he'll appreciate them, LOL!


John went to work day at church on Saturday morning, and it was gray and gloomy, so I tempted the girls with playing with the new Paper Pumpkin kit, since Cassidy enjoys painting!  I brought out all my watercolor pencils, and she wanted to do ALL of the designs!!!



I haven't made them into cards yet, but I'll try to do that this week!  Here's Cassidy's first attempt...it almost looks like her Avon Grove tie-die shirt colors!!  They really enjoyed it!


Enjoy your day and be sure to come back tomorrow for a Stamp Ink Paper challenge!  Be blessed!

Project Details--All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps Endless Birthday Wishes, Time of Year
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Moroccan DSP, Serene Scenery DSP
 Ink Basic Black
Accessories Urban Underground Embellishments
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a coincidence - I reused this sketch for my card today too! I guess that means it's a keeper! A nicceasy guy card - always a winner! The girls look like their having fun - looking forward to seeing their finished cards. Have a great day!

Wendy said...

Love your masculine card today, LeAnne! Those 2 papers go together so well and I love the colors! Great job on getting the girls to sit and create with you! I would have to fight tooth & nail to get mine to do anything creative with me! Can't wait to see the final projects! Another dreary, showery day on tap today. Hope you have a great day!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne your BIL won't mind this being a bit late... so worth the wait! LOve the bolts, and that gorgeous DP!
=]

stampwithsandy said...

I'm so happy you liked my sketch enough to use it twice, LeAnne! Hard to decide which I like better. The colors and texture for this one make it the perfect guy card!

Dawn Tidd said...

This is a great masculine card, LeAnne! Is he the builder? If so, it's extra-special and just perfect! I love the woodgrain DP and those bolts are awesome with it! Might see a CASE in my future!! I do have this sketch marked to try so I better get busy! LOVE seeing your "girls" crafting together!

Lisa Elton said...

Well if this isn't a perfect masculine card, I don't know what is!! Your BIL is going to love it! Sweet crafting memories with you girls. Can't wait to see what you do with their artwork!!

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful masculine card! And I love that your girls are creating together!