Monday, February 13, 2017

MTS163 Linda's Birthday


Hi peeps!  Hope you had a good weekend!  I have several birthdays coming up in February, and my card stash is in sad shape, so I went to work!  The Match the Sketch sketch was a pretty one:


I am trying to use up some of my DSP stash; these pretty ones are from Blooms & Bliss!  They make it so easy to create layers since they coordinate so well:


I liked the heart element, so I stamped the sentiment from Avant Garden and punched it out with a heart punch, then layered it on top of some stitched circles that match the colors in the DSP.  I even lightly stamped the flower from Avant Garden as well....such a pretty effect and it matches that DSP perfectly!


And the inside:


I think my friend Linda will love it!

Cassidy went to a trampoline center yesterday....a great way to work off some energy when the weather is SO icky....too cold and damp to do anything outside!  We have three days off coming up and I don't know what I am going to do to keep her busy!!!


Thanks for popping in and have a blessed day!

Project Details - All Supplies SU Unless Otherwise Noted
Stamps Avant Garden (SAB)
Card stock & Papers     Mint Macaron, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Blooms & Bliss DSP
 Ink Mint Macaron, Island Indigo
Accessories Island Indigo ribbon (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Die, Heart Punch (ret)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne! Love the colors on this card and those beautiful papers! Your friend is going to treasure this! A real beauty! TFS and have a great day! :)

Kampin' Karen said...

I looked at that sketch and didn't think I could do anything with it...you sure did. I have that DSP but haven't used it yet. This will be a CASE for me :-) TFS. With crafts and baking, you can always keep Cassidy busy...throw in some games and reading too. Have a great week. No cards for me for two days, we'll be in Disney.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and DSP. I like how you stamped the flower behind the sentiment.

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous papers, darling birthday card, and the sweetest wishes ... Linda C.? She'll be jumping for joy, like Cassidy, maybe!!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty texture on this wonderful card for your friend Linda! Three days off, perhaps a trip back to the trampoline center will be in order ;)

Fanny said...

Sehr schick, gefällt mir, total gut gelungen. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match-the-Sketch, viel Glück bei der Challenge und der Verlosung. Hoffe, wir sehen dich bald wieder bei einer unserer nächsten Challenges… Viele liebe Grüße, Fanny