Wednesday, February 22, 2017

MojoMonday 485 and Merry Monday 236


Happy Wednesday, peeps!  A couple of Christmas cards today...while I had my supplies out, I decided to make two of them!  The first one uses the Mojo Monday sketch:


and some Carta Bella papers with an image from Cornish Heritage Farms called Stocking Elves:


I just love these wee little ones creeping down the steps!  I added some twine, glimmer stars and a sentiment from Amy R Stamps:


Technically, I could have used the above card for the Merry Monday challenge, which is "stockings":


but I wanted to use this new die from Cottage Cutz that I got after Christmas!  Isn't it cute?


 Papers are also from Carta Bella; sentiment is from Clearly Besotted!  Thanks for popping in today!

We are having Cassidy's room repainted, which means stripping off the wallpaper first, so we cleared everything out of her room but the furniture.  She also had a wee bit of a cold yesterday, so she stayed home; it got very quiet and when I went to peek in to see what she was doing, this is what I found:


I can only imagine that she was really tired if she fell asleep on the floor!  Have a blessed day!  

Project Details - All Products Stampin Up Unless Otherwise Noted
Stamps Stocking Elves (Cornish Heritage Farm, ret); Handy Christmas Greetings (Amy R Stamps), In Stitches: Christmas (Clearly Besotted)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black,  Black & Red Glimmer, Christmas Delivery DSP (Carta Bella)
 Ink Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Accessories Red Glitter Baker's Twine
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Die, Star Punches (ret), Stocking Border Die (Cottage Cutz), Brick EF (Tim Holtz), Dimensionals

16 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

These are so cute! I love your silhouette stamp, it's precious. And the stockings dies were definitely meant to be used for that challenge, who could resist them? You're smart do do these all through the year! Cassidy must have been under the weather. Bless her heart!

Wendy said...

Both cards are so pretty, LeAnne! I couldn't pick one over the either to like more! I love the silhouette image and the beautiful papers but I also love the stocking die! And the plaid paper is to die for! Love them both and great job on the challenges! Aww, poor Cassidy...hope she gets to feeling better soon! Have a great day! :)

Tammy said...

Such a cute card! I like the added sparkle with the glitter paper.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two darling cards! Especially love the silhouette kids and the row of stockings - fab die cuts!!

I Card Everyone said...

Love those kids creeping down the staircase, LeAnne ... both darling, as is that sleeping beauty!
=]

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards. I like both of them a lot. Taking a nap, what a good idea.Hope she is feeling better

Marcia Hill said...

Two FABULOUS cards LeAnne! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

They're both super cute cards but they can't hold a candle to lil' tuckered out Cassidy!

Colleen said...

LeAnne the stockings and the "string" hanging them is an awesome die! I love it! And I love the plaid paper you have in the background too! Thank you for sharing this at Merry Monday!

Karen L K said...

Both cards are really great looking cards! I like your idea for the Merry Monday Challenge.

JoAnn said...

Love both of your cards. Such a cute image with the wee ones sneaking down the stairs. I love the string of stockings on the 2nd card along with the plaid paper.

Flo said...

Love your cards--so eye-catching, even from afar.

Stacy said...

I like your take on the Mojo Monday card, well done! The second one is great as well, I can see why you wanted to use the die cut, its super cute.

Linda Callahan said...

Wow I love that silhouette image! Sweet card! And those stockings are pretty cute too! Cassidy must be excited about her room remodel.....all the excitement wore her out!

Lynn said...

Beautiful cards. The silhouette image is unusual but I love it. I really like the background papers too. Great job

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love that stitched sentiment on the stocking card~!! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.