Monday, February 6, 2017

CCMC443 Bradley's Birthday


Hi everyone!  Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed the Super Bowl, if that's your thing!  I have a masculine birthday card for you today, using the Create with Connie and Mary sketch:

CCMC443
and my favorite guy set, Guy Greetings!  My nephew's birthday is coming up this week, and he goes to the gym faithfully, so I thought this "vintage" bodybuilder would make him smile:


I used some retired DSP (lost the cover, can't remember the name) from a couple of years back, and my circular elements were stamped with images from Timeless Textures.  I lightly watercolored his tights and belt:


I think this is actually the first time I've inked up this handsome fellow!  Enjoy your day!

A YUMMY dessert after an afternoon of bowling!



Project Details
Stamps Guy Greetings, Timeless Textures, Designer Tee
Card stock & Papers     Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Island Indgo
 Ink Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Circle Punch, Stitched Shapes Dies

9 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

I've not inked that guy up either, LeAnne, but he looks awesome on your card! Love those papers with the spattering added. This is a wonderful masculine card!

JoAnn said...

Great masculine card. Love the papers together and how you added light touches of color the the guy.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh you need to keep this guy front and center, LeAnne... how awesome is he??!! LOve the grey, mad about the plaid, and all this glorious gray!!!
=]

Wendy said...

Awesome masculine card, LeAnne! I have never used this particular image either from that stamp set as it reminds me of a circus character! LOL I do love the sketch and those masculine papers you used! I think the paper is Adventure Bound DSP from 2 years ago. It was one of my favorites! Cassidy looked like she was ready to tear into that dessert...looks yummy! TFS and enjoy the sunshine today! :)

Lisa Martz said...

Love it! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

Lisa Elton said...

How perfect is this for your nephew, he'll love it! I like the plaid and your cool design. Cassidy's dessert looks scrumptious!!

Unknown said...

Oh he's perfect for this card. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

A great guy card - love those papers too! - not sure whether I like the dessert or the card better today though, lucky Cassidy!!

Connie Babbert said...

I have NEVER inked up that man either! But I love what you did! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!