Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TSOT260 ThankYou


Happy March, peeps!  It's time for another Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch too!  Check it out:


I am not sure if the colors on the original sketch inspired me, or just an itch to use up some of the papers I am not normally drawn to, but I chose some Bohemian papers for my card today:


This is a pretty simple card, basically, I just let the paper do most of the work, although I did incorporate the latest Paper Pumpkin set, Hello Sunshine, into it:


Don't gasp, but I actually cut apart the "thank you" sentiment so that it would fit onto a circle...it's easy enough to match them back up again if you want to stamp them in a line!  I added some of the florals around the sentiment as well as on the little Bermuda Bay banner, which was dry embossed with the Zigzag folder.  My final addition was some retired Rich Razzleberry ribbon!  


I hope you'll play along with the TSOT challenge this week....you have two weeks to play, and you can share your creation on the blog, or on our Facebook page!  Can't wait to see you there!

Cassidy mastering the art of spaghetti-eating:





5 comments:

Doris said...

When my husband and I were dating, we often went to our favorite Italian restaurant for dinner. To avoid the embarrassmebt of the kind pictured here with Cassidy, I always ordered baked ravioli instead. I still haven't mastered the art of spaghetti eating!

Karen McAlpine said...

Love this sketch! Your card is just super!! Gorgeous paper and color selection.

LeAnne said...

Yes it's a messy affair no matter how you do it....especially with sauce!

stampwithsandy said...

Ooh so pretty! I love those colors, LeAnne! Cassidy cracks me up with her spaghetti, though I must admit it is a fun food to eat!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the rich real colors LeAnne, this is wonderful!! Penelope had spaghetti for lunch today. She's mastered the art of getting it on her sleeves!!