Monday, February 8, 2016

MTS110 For Brad's Birthday


Happy Monday, peeps!  Today is my nephew Bradley's 22nd birthday, so I thought I would use this fun sketch from Match The Sketch for his card:


I didn't get to use Thankful Forest Friends too much last season, and when I saw these fun papers from Authentique's Nestled Collection, I knew they would be a match:


Just check out those cute little faces on that paper:


I stamped the fox in Cajun Craze and cut him out and popped him up; the sentiment (past Paper Pumpkin kit) was stamped in Cajun Craze and Early Espresso, along with the little lines from SAB's Hello in Tip Top Taupe.  The card base is Tip Top Taupe also, and I stamped Hardwood in Sahara Sand on it for the background.  He likes to hunt and his family lives in a cabin in the woods, so hopefully he'll enjoy it!   And here's the inside:


Perfect for a 22YO!  I don't have a current photo of Brad (he has a full beard now), but here's one from a little while back with Dana at a family wedding:


And here he is, playing with Cassidy back before we built the garage:


He's a great guy and I hope he has a great birthday!

4 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great card for a great guy - that fox stamp was just made for that cute paper! Love the layering of this card and the split sentiment too!

barb mann said...

This is adorable LeAnne! Definitely have to case this. I'm so sad that Thankful Forest Friends was discontinued! :( Barb

Lisa Elton said...

The papers are perfect with this little foxy fella!! You rocked the sketch LeAnne!! A terrific card for Brad!!

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve your card, and those Authentique papers are adorable ... he's sure to love it, LeAnne!
=]