Monday, February 15, 2016

INKspire Me 236 Sunny Day


Hi peeps!  Happy Monday....it's a school holiday today and Cassidy is home all day, so this will be short!  Hope you had an awesome weekend!  I have a real simple card today, it uses the sketch from IN(K)SPIRE me:


I took a wee little bit of liberty with the sketch, lowering my circle, just because I liked the way it looked!  I already had Silhouettes & Scripts on my desk from yesterday's card, and I thought the Paper Players' color challenge was so pretty, I would use it again:


My DSP is from the Schoolhouse line; I stamped the image in Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango, then cut them out and layered them on a Pool Party circle diecut (Lil'Inkers).  I added some Pool Party ribbon from last year's SAB stash:


A really simple, easy card!  I love this sketch!  I might add a birthday sentiment on the inside, but I haven't really decided yet!  Thanks for popping in today!

Our little fashionista!


7 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

That's a nice bright card to bring a smile to anyone's face! I love the colors you used, LeAnne, and that sunshine makes a great focal point!

Carol L said...

These are some cheery colors I can use today with this cold snap! Very pretty CAS birthday card, and Miss Cassidy is growing up into such a pretty young girl! I've enjoyed her journey through your blog since the day she was born :)

Linda said...

OH I could use a sunny day. We have one or two sunny days and then 10 gray and cold and snow or damp. But that is weather and you can't do much about it.
LeAnne thank you so much for the beautiful card. I loved it when I saw it here. I even screen shot it to remember it. You know I love kitties. I see your creations everyday in my mail I just don't get over here to comment. I am having trouble keeping up with everything. There is still so much to see to. So many things I would have handed to Gary I have to do now. I miss him and it is all just going to take time.
Big Hugs, Linda

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a happy cheerful card!! We need all of that warm sunshine with this cold snap! Cassidy is rockin' the pink cowboy boots!

Unknown said...

LeAnne, I have followed your blog for close to two years but never commented. It's about time that I do. I love your card making style. Your card today is so cheerful; it makes me smile. Cassidy looks so grown up and darling in her cute outfit. Thanks for all that you share!

Anonymous said...

A very cheery and bright card. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Inkspire me. Marion

IN{K}SPIRE-me Design Team said...

I love your summerly card! Thank you for playing Inkspire_me this week! Kirstin