Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TSOT252



Happy Tuesday, peeps!  It's time for another Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch!  Check out this fun one:
Oooh, I love things in threes, but I don't normally attempt five!  But I gave it a go with the cute little balloon from the SAB set Honeycomb Happiness: 


I paper pieced each balloon using Sweet Lil' Things and Schoolhouse DSP, then fussy-cut them out and mounted them on a star-embossed piece of Very Vanilla, on which I had stamped a sentiment from Perfect Pairings and some sprinkles and stars from Holly Jolly Greetings (which is carried over--yippee!).  I mounted the panel on a card of Pool Party.  I added some Wink of Stella shimmer to each balloon, although it's a wee bit of a challenge to see it:



 I also added a couple of champagne glimmer stars to go with the embossed stars!  Fun!


The TSOT Design Team has come up with some fabulous creations as well!  Check them out at the blog, and submit your cards as well!  OR, you can add them to the TSOT Facebook page!  Can't wait to see them!

More Christmas goodies, exercising those brain cells!!!


7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Love the row of balloons!

Summer Loving Gal said...

Cute card Leanne! What is that your sweet girl is doing? I'm always looking for learning things for my granddaughter. I love these because they look a little more challenging. Where did you find it?
THANKS for always sharing!

Denise Willerton said...

Love your row of balloons and those sprinkles...I over looked that, but I'd better add that to my wish list! Love it...oh, go Cassidy! I'd love to know the name of that toy as well 😊 Enjoy your day

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your row of balloons! Very nice!
I am definitely inspired by this sketch. Hope to play along. :)

stampwithsandy said...

Super cute! I love the balloons in the fun patterned paper.

Juhi said...

Love your fun balloon card

Lisa Elton said...

How cute!! I like your lineup of balloons and the sprinkling of confetti around the sentiment!