Monday, January 25, 2016

PPA284 Another Baby Card


Happy Monday, peeps!  Wow, what a weekend...what a blizzard!  I think we got about 30-36" of fluffy white stuff!  It snowed for more than 24 hours!  Hope everyone weathered the storm okay!  I did get to spend a little time stamping, this time I played with the Pals Paper Arts sketch:

PPA-284-Jan21

Another baby card...not sure why I have babies on my mind, but this DSP was laying on my desk, and it's sort of an odd color for a baby card--Tip Top Taupe--but the prints were cute, so I went with it!  It's about as simple as you can get..a bit of starry embossing on the Very Vanilla card base, a couple of sentiments punched out with circle punches and some VV thick twine:


I did do a little playing around with a couple of the sentiments from Greatest Greetings on the inside.....fun to mix them up!



Only one little picture of Cassidy...she was at her daddy's this weekend weathering the storm with Lambie and Chase...and a wee bit tuckered out:


Enjoy your day!


5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Well now I have a wee bit of this paper left and I am going to make this card with it! Cute! Not a flake of snow for us!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Very clean and sweet card. Thanks for playing with the PPA this week.

Lisa Elton said...

WOW that's a lot of snow!! CUTE baby card, the DP definitely works!!

Susan Itell said...

We have our share of snow as well....come on SPRING!!!! This is adorable, I love the stars embossing folder....it really makes the whole card POP!

Cindy Major said...

What a beautiful card! Love how elegant the neutrals hues and embossed stars make it!

Cindy