Thursday, October 15, 2015

KJ245 & LRW311

DSCF2381

Happy Thursday, peeps!  This card was sort of thrown together…it started out one way, then ended up totally different than I imagined.  So anyway, now it’s a Thanksgiving card and it qualifies for the Kraft Journal’s challenge this week:

as well as Little Red Wagon’s tag challenge!  So here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Autumn Sayings Tag Card

I chose baker’s twine, stamped, and diecuts for my trio!  The image is from My Creative Time called Just For You…a sweet bunch of seasonal sentiments perfect for a tag!  The little acorn border is from Impression Obsession; the leaves are from SU’s Among the Branches; and the diecut leaves are from Lawn Fawn.  I punched the tag with SU’s Scalloped Tag Topper and added some Cherry Cobbler thick baker’s twine:

DSCF2380

The background is Unity’s Gurnsey Gingham, stamped in Versamark and touched up a bit with some chalk.  I added a few sequins for a little sparkle!  Thanks for checking it out!

A little raspberry delight!

DSCF2364

DSCF2365

DSCF2366

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Cute card. Love the tag. Cassidy looks adorable with those raspberries.

Linda said...

Love the card. The leaves are so cool.
I should have eaten my raspberries that way this morning. LOL

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card LeAnne, love those tiny stitched leaves!! That's a fun way to enjoy raspberries ;)

Heather said...

Adorable card. I like the CAS look of it. And your daughter with those raspberries is too cute as well. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week for our tag challenge.