Wednesday, September 30, 2015

AYSI105

DSCF2098

Yippee, it’s Wednesday…the week is almost half over!  I am squeaking in a card using the As You See It sketch; I turned it on its side:

10985920_10155855871380085_9216831219650959711_n

After Sunday’s card, I was hankering for some more vintage stuff, and I have TONS of Halloween vintage stamps, so I pulled out this little cat on a broom from Victorian Greetings I got last year and some MME Happy Haunting DSP:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Spooky Cat on a Broom Halloween

Everything was stamped in Basic Black or Smoky Slate on Naturals White and Cajun Craze, and I also used Gorgeous Grunge and retired Rubbernecker and MFT Halloween sets as well.  There’s a bit of ribbon, twine, sponging and sequins…I loaded it up!

DSCF2097

DSCF2096

And a bit of stamping on the inside:

DSCF2099

Thanks for popping by!

Cassidy September 2015

7 comments:

Heather Cooper said...

Oh, I love this design, LeAnne! So many great elements here! Thanks for squeaking in As You See It Challenges this week! (That's a pretty elaborate squeak!)

Jan Clothier said...

I like the way you've turned the design on its side - it looks great. The finishing touch for me is that twine. Good colours too. So glad that you joined us at As You See It this week.

stampwithsandy said...

Ooh I love this, LeAnne! You know I adore anything with a kitty! That reminds, I still have your card from last Halloween with a kitty. Going to look for it right now!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like the little cat on the broom, cute image! This is a fantastic Halloween card LeAnne. I like the more rusty shade of orange!

Margaret said...

the cat on the broom!!!

Unknown said...

Love the flip of the sketch! The fun, vintage-y Halloween elements work together amazingly well in this beautiful card - thanks for playing along with the As You See It Challenge!

Sarah Loves to Stamp said...

This is fantastic! I love everything about it! The stamps, the paper, the vintage feel...and especially how you rotated the sketch! I want to try it again using the sketch rotated like you did. :) Thanks for playing along with us at the As You See It Challenge!