Monday, May 25, 2015

MTS073 Sympathy

DSCF0115

Happy Monday, peeps…Happy Memorial Day (again) to all my American friends!  A quick post today as I want to spend time with my family!  I needed a sympathy card, so the Match the Sketch sketch this week worked well:

I had some Moonlight DSP on my desk for another project, so I pulled this pattern in Smoky Slate, stamped my Summer Silhouette images in Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron, then added some lace to my punched tag, some embossed stripes and a wee bit of ribbon.

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Summer Silhouettes Sympathy

Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes…I hope SU never retires that set!  Thanks for visiting today!

The weekend brought a trip to Lancaster County’s famous Dutch Wonderland for Cassidy!  You’ll be seeing more smiles like this:

11259492_10153831004552646_5738261974377414286_n

But this one cracked me up the most!  Dana’s boyfriend with his beard really does look like an Amish man (but not a boy!)….and check out the demure look on Cassidy’s face!

11377087_10153831003407646_5856658151165126992_n

Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

None None said...

Such a beautiful card, LeAnne! I love the colors you used and the dimension you created with the flowers and tonal stamping.

Dutch Wonderland! Ach! Seeing Cassidy's smiles bring back memories of my own childhood and the times my parents took my family to Dutch Wonderland. We always had fun as it was a special treat. I am so glad it looks like Cassidy had a great time! I miss Lancaster County! I should plan a road trip and visit all my fave spots and explore new ones!

Linda said...

Oh what fun pictures of Dutch Wonderland. We always went to RockySpings for my dad's company picnic and that was in Lancaster County. We always had a great time.
Beautiful card! I love the way you created the flowers. Very pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card LeAnne, the flowers are so pretty! CUTE photos of Cassidy today!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.
Really cute photos of Cassidy.

Fanny said...

Eine schöne Karte ist das geworden, hast unseren Sketch super getroffen, vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen und viel Glück bei der Challenge und der Verlosung. Viele liebe Grüße, Fanny

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card!