Friday, April 24, 2015

HSSSC210

DSCF9450

Hi everyone!  Finally Friday, glad to see the weekend ahead!  I am still playing with Guy Greetings, making some samples for my club girls next week, and when I saw the sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments, my mind went to the collection of hats from the set:

I used Adventure Bound (again!) and Sahara Sand, with some Real Red accents, and stamped the hats across the card, taping off some of them to create a more eye-pleasing pattern:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Guy Greetings Hats Off To You Stampin Up

I cut out one hat, gave it a Real Red hatband and popped it up for fun:

DSCF9452

And on the inside, I stamped the hats again in Versamark, then stamped the sentiment on top:

DSCF9453

Thanks for popping in today!

We had a squirrel relaxing on our picnic table the other day….Cassidy couldn’t wait to shout at it to scare it away!

DSCF9387

His antics cracked her up!

DSCF9389

5 comments:

jengd said...

Fabulous card! I hadn't thought of just doing lines of hats with it and it looks great! I'm sure the squirrel was thrilled with the noise. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how FUN!! Love all of those hats LeAnne. The one on the sentiment with the lone red band is the best. My hat's off to you for this fabulous card HAHA!!!

brrenwick said...

Super cute and fun card! Love all of those hats! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

Anonymous said...

I love all the different hats! I love this card can be given to a guy or gal. Great card! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

inkedx2 said...

This is a fun card for our sketch. Very creative to use the top hats. Glad you played with us at HSS.