Monday, December 15, 2014

STB and RS145

DSCF6809

Happy Monday, everyone!  My holiday to-do list is getting smaller, and I finally got to stamp a little bit this weekend; I have to admit, I was feeling a bit rusty!  Seize the Birthday has an “Anything Goes” challenge this week, and since I needed a couple of birthday cards, it fit right in!  I pulled out a set that hasn’t seen much ink lately, Something to Say, and paired it with a sentiment from Flower Patch:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Something to Say Birthday Stampin Up

I love the patterned paper from Flowerpot DSP, and I think Lost Lagoon looks great with Crushed Curry!  I stamped and punched out the flowers and popped them up, then added a little “celebrate” from Endless Birthday Wishes in Wild Wasabi:

DSCF6807

I also used the RetroSketches sketch from this week:

A cheery card for a special someone!  Thanks for visiting today!

A special treat in the Advent Calendar box a couple of days ago….FROZEN Jelly Bellys!!

DSCF6711

DSCF6726

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Hi LeAnne. Wat a pretty birthday card and nice colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Colleen said...

I love your card...the bright flowers, pot and scallop all really make the design pop! What a great birthday card and thank you for sharing it at Seize the Birthday! And what a cutie you have...Frozen jelly Belly's...I bet she was thrilled to find that in her advent box!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Such a sweet birthday card. It's fun to see some flowers and spring type colours.
I love the red and green Christmas-y bows in Cassidy's hair today. Those special treats look yummy too.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the colour combo you chose for today's card and the look of joy on Cassidy's face as she discovered her Frozen jelly belly's!

Lisa Elton said...

So fresh and pretty, love those little flowers! Love Cassidy's festive hair today too ;)

Anonymous said...

Beauty! You are right, the colors do go really well together! :)

Glenda J said...

Love the colours and layout! The popped up flowers are perfect.
Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.