Sunday, December 21, 2014

MTS051

DSCF6894

Happy Sunday, peeps!  The Paper Players team is taking some time off, so I wasn’t really planning to have a card today, but since I have been awake since 4am, I decided to put that time to stamping use!  I saw a sweet sketch at Match the Sketch:

and used it to create a really simple card with some of my hoarded silver and white All is Calm DSP:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Pumpkin Stampin Up Snowflake

The metallics are so hard to photograph, but I hope you can see how shiny it is!  I also used a silver foil snowflake from November’s Paper Pumpkin kit as well as the snowflake image from the coordinating stamp set.  I have to admit that this was one of the nicest PP kits ever!  LOTS of fun stuff in there and I haven’t even used it all up!  I did color one of the rhinestones although it’s difficult to see here, but you can see the snowflake stamped in Lost Lagoon on the white circle, and it was colored lightly with a Soft Sky marker:

DSCF6895

I also embossed the Brushed Silver panel with the retired Snowburst embossing folder!  Hope your day is super!  We have a brunch at church and then some company coming to visit, so it is going to be a fun day!

Cassidy went to see some Christmas lights at a local farm, then got an early gift from one of Dana’s friends:

10858510_10153385272602646_1188876717359678554_n

Cassidy with Lisa's gift

Check out those Hello Kitty pjs!

5 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

Sweet card LeAnne :-) ~ LOVE that silver snowflake...and Cassidy is absolutely adorable ~ enjoy your day and Merry Merry Christmas to you and yours!

None None said...

Love this, LeAnne! The snowflake is so sparkly and the colors are so perfect for this time of the year. I hope you were able to get everything you wanted done yesterday. I got nothing done! LOL So today is baking and card making.

Rene from OZ x said...

HI Leanne, yours is the first e-mail I receive every morning from the USA and I have enjoyed your cards and seeing Cassidy grow up. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Festive Season and all the best for 2015.
Rene from OZ xo

Jen Mitchell said...

I've just been sitting here contemplating that very sketch! I love how you interpreted it in shades of silver and Lost Lagoon. It's so beautiful (and I can definitely see how shiny it is)!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty winter card LeAnne and I DO see the shine!