Monday, December 8, 2014

MTS049

DSCF6641

Happy Monday, peeps!  I hope you had a great weekend….I feel a wee bit more like myself, thanks for the well-wishes!  Just laid low this weekend….I sort of felt like the colors in my card today---a bit pale, subdued (washed-out?) but I am feeling better each day!

I made some baby cards for my friend, and this is one she didn’t choose, so it goes into my stash for future use!  It uses the Match The Sketch sketch from this week:

and I just pulled out a few scraps from my DSP scrap pile to make this pastel creation:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Hello Baby Bunny

Super simple, since I needed them to be a bit quick; I used a Lil’Inker’s die and the sentiment, stamped in Smoky Slate, is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I hand-cut the banners and gave that little bunny a pearl eye:

DSCF6640

Hopefully I’ll have something more snazzy to show you this week!

My girls (DD & DN) were in a knitting frenzy yesterday:

DSCF6637DSCF6636

I am so amazed by them!  Just in a couple of months, they are loom knitting, arm knitting, knitting in the round and cable knitting!  I am still mastering the basics, but I did learn the brioche stitch this weekend, and I have done a couple things that I can’t share yet….it is Christmas, right?!  Meanwhile, Cassidy entertained herself technologically, sharing with “Sally” the game she was playing:

DSCF6634

DSCF6630

Not too long….then we went outside and rode our bike for a bit, but boy, was it cold!  Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Linda said...

OH so nice to see the young ones taking up a wonderful craft. Knitting is one of those things I have not mastered.
Love the card. We are 3 days past the due date for our baby girl Ava. So I am loving the card you baby card today.
Hugs,
Linda

Lisa Elton said...

Glad you're on the mend!! Such a cute baby card today, love that little bunny!

Fanny said...

oh nice, sweet card, thanks for share and good luck for our challenge. greets fanny

Kristie Goulet said...

Happy to hear you are feeling better, LeAnne! Your card is super sweet. Great pictures too! xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun bunny! The great papers make for a fun card. I am guessing your are better now so that's a good thing. That holiday flu is making it rounds.