Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Colour Me Anniversary

DSCF7042
Happy Wednesday, everyone….are you celebrating New Year’s Eve in a big way or a quiet way?  We are having dinner at home with friends, then we’ll watch a movie….and hopefully I can get some knitting done too!

Meanwhile, those crafty, colourful girls at Colour Me…! are having their one-year anniversary today!  How fun!  Congratulations to them on a fabulous year, and I look forward to seeing their awesome challenges in the coming year!  For this week, they want us to choose a past palette with which to create a card!  I chose #16:
because they are perfect colors to showcase an upcoming Sale-a-bration set, Lotus Blossom!  This is a photopolymer set, so it is quite easy to line up the layers to create a very detailed image:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Lotus Blossom Stampin Up

I used papers from the All Abloom DSP stack as well as the Backgrounds DSP in Pistachio Pudding.  The sentiment is included!!  What a beautiful set!  Here’s a closer image:

DSCF7043

I also used Gorgeous Grunge to add a little organic feel!  I hope you will play along with the anniversary challenge over at Colour Me…!  I know they would love to have you!
 
Edited to add:  I totally forgot to mention that I used the Technostamper sketch from this week as well!!!  Here it is:
 

I found some pictures on my other camera, taken while my SIL was babysitting her granddaughters.  Cassidy seems very “grown-up” next to Maggie and Lucy….and she likes to organize their play too!  Unfortunately, Maggie doesn’t take direction too well, LOL!

DSCF6004

She seems to be giving some thought to Cassidy’s suggestion!!

DSCF6006

Enjoy your day and have a safe holiday!  See you in 2015!

9 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Very pretty! Love the colors, and that Lotus Blossom is so pretty. Perhaps I should ink mine up too! Have a Happy New Year's Eve, LeAnne!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty flower that is and I love the pearls you added. This is lovely LeAnne!

barb mann said...

Lovely LeAnne - nice fresh color combo! I like the cut out 'Y'!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and pretty flower. Great photos of Cassidy & the girls.

Kristi said...

I am smitten with you beautiful card! Love the color combo,so pretty and fresh! Happy New Year!

MJ said...

That is an amazing color combo. I love this lotus stamp, really pretty and all you little extras make it fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this card my friend - so Spring-like in this colour combo. I love the little fussy-cut 'y' on the sentiment and the grunge behind the flower - very nice touches. Perfect to celebrate Colour Me...!'s first birthday.

Nicole Tugrul said...

Lovely card! I love the colors and all the attention to detail. Thanks so much for joining the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge this week!

Unknown said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Isn't this stamp set FABulous??? Thank you so much for sharing a card with us at Colour Me...! for our 1 year anniversary :)