Thursday, June 12, 2014

Around the World Congrats

DSCF3676

Happy dreary Thursday, peeps!  The sun has gone on vacation here in PA….lots of indoor activities this week!  I have gotten a late start this morning, and is anyone else having Feedly issues?  I know they had a problem, but I thought it was fixed; however, I am still not getting my feeds so I am missing everyone’s wonderful posts!  Anyway, I stamped instead of walking this morning (shame on me!) and made a graduation card for three challenges!  We’ve got the wonderful Colour Me…! challenge and the Freshly Made Sketches sketch from my sweet friend Linda:

















as well as the Kraft Journal’s Just For Him challenge.  So here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Around the World Graduation Card Stampin Up

I just had to have this Around the World stamp set and I think I have used it only once or twice!  I thought it would be fun for a masculine graduation card!    I stamped the elements and cut them out, popping them up here and there:

DSCF3675

And then, on the inside, I added a couple new sentiments from Something to Say:

DSCF3677

Thanks for visiting today!

On a sunnier day, watering Grammy’s flowers:

DSCF3506
DSCF3507
DSCF3505

Of course, today, they’re being watered “naturally”!!!

11 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Dreary here too but your card isn't! I had to have that set as well and never use it.......love what you did with it!

Lisa Elton said...

What a FUN card!! Love all of the little travel elements and your cute design!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wonderful grad card or even for someone going on a trip. I love the way you've used this set and great job on the sketch too.

Jess said...

Great masculine grad card!

Kara said...

love this one!

Katie Melhus said...

This is so fun LeAnne - I love your style because it is so versatile - is there anything you can't do?

Claire Broadwater said...

Great card, LeAnne! So creative and fun! Love it! We will be on the plane soon to Salt Lake City, My Friend! XX

Rosemary said...

fab.u.lous card, LeAnne! love your fun take on the sketch and the colors! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

Cindy Lovell said...

Fabulous card!! Love the stamping! Great colors!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Tara Bourgoin said...

So fun and funky! I love all those airplanes going in different directions. Fab design! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

Karren said...

I just love those colors against the Crumb Cake card base, LeAnne. Fabulous masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.