Sunday, April 6, 2014

Paper Players 190

DSCF2012

Happy Sunday, peeps!  Today it’s my turn to host the Paper Players challenge, and I have chosen a “three spree”!  You need to use three of something on your creation!

I have a friend whose birthday is coming up this week, and when she lived here in PA, we always got together for a cup of tea!  So I pulled out the little cup from Kind & Cozy to make my card.  I used an old Retrosketches sketch, and now that I look at it, it might seem that my tilted teacups might spill their contents, LOL!  Hopefully she won’t notice!

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Players 190 Kind and Cozy Birthday Stampin Up

I used papers from Gingham Garden, and my three teacups are stamped in Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight, and they are embellished with three tiny pearls!

DSCF2013

Some striped and ruffled ribbons decorate my Scallop Tag Topper tag.  Hope she likes it!  Check out the three-inspired creations from the rest of the team:

And we hope you’ll play along as well…share your creation with us at the Paper Players blog!

Yesterday, I promised that I would show you how Cassidy was playing with her “bunnies”….here ya go:

“Shhhhh, Grammy….my bunnies are going to take a nap!”

DSCF1874

“My cookies are the pillows.”

DSCF1876

“Here’s their blanket!”

DSCF1871

“I have to put one more under the blanket!”

DSCF1880

14 comments:

Heather Cooper said...

I love this card, LeAnne!! And your little granddaughter is adorable!

Bev Gomez said...

Darling card LeAnne. I love it. Darling pics of those bunnies and Cassidy. Precious.

Lisa Elton said...

The blue and yellow, the gingham, the paper doily, cute little tea cups...what not to love!!

Denise Willerton said...

Sweet card LeAnne ~ I love tea cups...so you know I'll be recreating this beauty ~ TFS ~ have a wonderful day and *hugs* to Cassidy :-)

lisa808 said...

Great challenge theme this week. Love your card. I'm a big tea drinker.

Marisa said...

Great card and challenge theme :)

laurie said...

What a cute card...love the colors. Looks like you are having fun with your grand daughter!

Erika Clark said...

I love the tilted teacups! And all of your attention to detail...the yellow ribbon with matching baker's twine, the tiny pearl accents, and I love that patterned paper!

stampwithsandy said...

Oh you used lots of my favorite things in this card, LeAnne! Love the gingham, teacups and bit of doily. I always enjoy seeing Cassidy use her imagination, too! So much fun!

Nance Leedy said...

Your friend won't notice any spilt tea because she will be admiring this darling card! The colors and little details are adorable. Love the touch of doily and the tiny pearl accents the best! It's so much fun watching Cassidy--Arden played just like that at her age! Thanks for sharing!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a pretty tea cup themed card. I never can quite justify buying that set even though I do love it so. You've done well with it.

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, this is gorgeous. I love the popped cups with the little pearl, the doily is perfect with the gingham DSP. Just fabulous.
Hugs
Jaydee

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous card. The theme and colours are just perfect. Had a wee chuckle about the tilting cups of tea x Beverley x

Anne Marie Hile said...

So elegant! The doily is the perfect touch with the tea cups. Thanks for a fun challenge this week, my friend! :)