Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pretty Pennants Thank You

DSCF9086

Happy Saturday, peeps!  We are headed out to a Veteran’s Breakfast this morning, then just puttering around the house, cutting some cardstock and getting ready for some classes!  How about you? 

The Paper Craft Crew had a nice sketch this week:

130523 PCC Sketches v2-007

and Hand Stamped Sentiments had a yummy color challenge:

 

so I combined the two for a pretty little thank you card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Pennant Thank You Card

All the pennants were stamped with the Tape It set, and I cut them out freehand, either using a scallop or circle punch or die for the edges.  Then I had fun!  I punched out some shapes from silver glimmer paper and other cardstocks, as well as some images from Papillon Potpourri and Itty Bitties to embellishment my pennants:
DSCF9087
DSCF9088

My final addition was a little sentiment from Tiny Tags!  Such a fun creation!  This also qualifies for the Shopping Our Stash challenge, which is “thanks”!

Cassidy looks quite industrious here, but she just couldn’t handle the rake!

DSCF9066
DSCF9067

This was more her speed:

DSCF9056
DSCF9053

Thanks for visiting today!  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for my Paper Players creation!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Tape It, Papillion Potpourri, Tiny Tags, Itty Bitties (ret SU)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Silver Glimmer Paper
 Ink Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Crisp Canteloupe
Accessories Candy Dots, Baker's Twine
Tools     Big Shot, CB Dots EF; Star Punch, Folk Heart Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Petite Oval Nestie, Small Butterfly Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, 7/8" Oval Punch, Dimensionals

16 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love your card and all those banners.
Cassidy looks like she was having fun with those leaves.

Kara said...

Awesome. Love the colors and the little images in the tiny circles. So cute!

Diane Vander Galien said...

So Adorable!!! Love all the special accents!!! Great texture and layers!!! The colors worked perfect for your card!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

Ilene B. said...

I love your card! I don't have the pennant framelits so thank you for your version!! And love seeing Cassidy's adventures!! I have enjoyed them since you started!

Lisa Elton said...

The is just the sweetest darn card LeAnne and you know I LOVE the polka dot background!!! Weee!!! Cassidy looks like she had a good time ;)

Claire Broadwater said...

I LOVE your card, LeAnne! From the polka dot background to all the little intricate detail on each banner! It is perfect!

Denise Willerton said...

Okay ~ Seriously???? LOVE LOVE LOVE this card LeAnne ~ I HAVE to CAS this one....as I do so often with your wonderful creations! Have a wonderful weekend :-) xo

Dawn Tidd said...

This is one of the most adorable banners I've seen. It's so cute with all the little touches you have on it, LeAnne. Cassidy is certainly giving the rake a "go" though!

Jessi Fogan said...

ADORABLE little girl :) Love those photos!
(oh, and your card is nice. lol - love the mix of colours & textures!)
Thanks SO much for sharing it with us at Shopping our Stash!

Elizabeth Price said...

Now this is my kind of card! You seriously have combined lots of my favorites to make a masterpiece. Thanks for sharing your card and including Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Bada-Bing Creations said...

HOLE-E-COW do I love this card! It's just fabulous! All the elements you used were just perfect! And she can come rake my leaves...sadly (or not, ha) I can't do it because it's one thing that flares up my tendinitis in my arm! Darn :-) Thanks for playing at HSS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is just beautiful!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a beautiful card LeAnne - so delicate, love those pastels! Would make a nice baby card too with a change of sentiment.

brrenwick said...

ca-YOOT card! I love all of the different elements and the colors are perfect! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

Erika Clark said...

Woohoo! What a fabulous card! All the patterns and textures make it so complex. I especially love the tiny ladybug...my very favorite critter! Truly beautiful! Thanks for playing at HSS ~ Erika

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Gorgeous combination of elements on your banner card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn x