Sunday, March 17, 2013

Paper Players 137

DSCF3222

Happy Sunday, peeps!  And Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!  For today’s Paper Players challenge, Ann has a sketch that makes me happy….it has THREES!

And this is a CAS sketch, which I almost forgot….hope it’s CAS enough!  And I PROMISE!  This is the last baby card for a while….at least until April!

PP137 - LeAnne

I used some Sunshine and Sprinkles DP…isn’t that cloud background sweet?  Stamped some baby images from Every Little Bit in Stazon, colored them with markers and punched them out with some circle punches!  Easy peasy!

DSCF3221

The sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases….I wish I had gotten it lined up a wee bit better, though!  The top portion is embossed with one of the Needlepoint Border EFs, trimmed and embellished with some matching stitched ribbon and a tiny tag from Tiny Tags, LOL!

DSCF3223

I just love sketches with three elements, so you may see this layout again sometime soon!  I hope you can play along with us too!  Paddle on over to the Paper Players blog to see all the designers’ creations!

And remember, if you have any questions, just shoot me an email!

We always put frozen blueberries on our cereal in the morning.  On Friday  I found a “blueberry snowman” in mine!!!

DSCF3300

DSCF3297

Cassidy promptly stuck it in her mouth!

DSCF3302

“I ate it!”   Little stinker!

DSCF3304

16 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Your cloud background is sweet, LeAnne! What an adorable baby card. Perfect use of the sketch.

Linda said...

I think your card is perfect. The cloud background is wonderful.
Blueberry snowman must be very very tasty. LOL

Kim S said...

I haven't had that stamp set out in awhile - I LOVE it on that paper!! SO very sweet.

Kristie W. said...

Super cute card!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

love this LeAnne - I am in need of a baby card and will have to case this one for sure or better yet, participate in this challenge as well :) Love your little stinker - she's so adorable.

Linda Callahan said...

I am lovin' your baby cards because someone related to me depleted my stash! Oh Cassidy is eating your blueberries now but it won't be long and she will be sneaking your cards out in the dead of night to send to her friends :)

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, thanks for making me smile. This baby card is just perfect and I love the ribbon with the edging at the top of the card. I always forget about the edgelits!
Hugs
Jaydee

Betty Benton said...

Totally sweet card!

Kristi said...

So sweet and cute!! (The card and Cassidy!)

Darlene Gabriel said...

This baby card is adorable. Yes that cloud DP is gorgeous and perfect for this card. I like your scalloped strip and ribbon with the tag.
Cute blueberry snowman. Cassidy is an adorable little thief though;)

Nance Leedy said...

LeAnne, this is darling! I adore the clound background and each of your circle elements is precious! You sure know how to rock the threes! :)

Christine Blain said...

LeAnne, this card is TOTALLY adorable!! The DSP is the perfect background, and I love the tiny pink tag and embossed edge.

Tracey McNeely said...

Super sweet baby card, I just love pink!

Ann Schach said...

That Cassidy is such a joy...and so is your adorable card! I love the stitched ribbon at the top with the "stitched" border. It's clean and cute for sure!

Bonnie said...

This is so sweet! Love that paper and the tiny images! Aren't baby cards fun?!!

Justin said...

So cute! I love the Needlepoint Border EF with the ribbon! :-)