Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mojo Monday 281 and NAC36

DSCF3119

Hi everyone!  Just a quick post today, a monochromatic Easter card using SU’s Ears to You:

DSCF3117

I used the Mojo Monday sketch from this week:

as well as the Nacho Average Challenge colors:

Nac36

I colored the bunnies with markers, omitting the right one to fit in the circle.  I used papers from the Print Poetry pack, and made a little tag with the Lots of Tags die.  And I even stamped a few little Easter eggs on it with a stamp from the Itty Bitties set! Thanks for looking today!

Poor Cassidy….she has a little cold, and couldn’t even make it to bed after lunch….crashed on the couch:

DSCF3128

14 comments:

None None said...

Cute! I love the monochromatic look and the pearl accents are just perfect! I hope Cassidy is feeling much better today.

Rita W said...

So cute. I just love this set! Bunnies are the best.

Kara said...

Love your use of the sketch. The color scheme is perfect. Poor Cassidy. Hope she feels better soon!!

Judith said...

Cassidy looks so angelic. Hope she feels better today.

Very nice card. But then you always have beautiful ones.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

Kristi said...

So precious! The card AND Cassidy! Hope she's better soon!

Linda said...

Crashing on the couch can be so much fun. LOL
All your cards this week are amazing like always. Things here are nuts. MIL is moving in on Saturday. Life as I know it is about to change. Wish me luck and send those prayers.
Hugs,
Linda

Rose said...

Very cute card and great job with the NAC sketch! TFS-

Anonymous said...

LeAnne,
This is so very cute! The monochromatic colors are fantastic. This made me smile all over my face;)

Marisa said...

Loving all that green (my fave colour) and how you used the mojo sketch! darling touch with the flowers. Cassidy is too cute - love how kids sleep with their stuffies :)

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet little bunnies......and sweet little sniffle girl!

Allisa said...

Super cute card, love the bunnies in green!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!!

Oh, and your card is super cute, too!!! :-)

Carol L said...

This is just the cutest with those bunnies! Love the itty bitty eggs too!

Anne Hayward said...

These bun buns make me smile! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos.