Thursday, March 21, 2013

Club Projects

DSCF3254

Happy Thursday!  Only TWO more days of Sale-a-bration!  I am sad to see these stamps go….I have had not enough time to play with them this year!  I promised you I would show you the two projects my clubs made, and here they are! 

The first one is a CASE from the famous Ann Clemmer at Stamper Dog!  I have enjoyed reading her blog and seeing her creations…if you’re not familiar with her, check it out!  The card I cased can be seen here.

DSCF3253

I loved the spotlighting technique she used, and we had never done it in club, so I made a few changes and the girls really enjoyed it!

The second one uses the triple-time stamping technique, another one I had been itching to try!  I used some retiring In Colors (although I did hear that Pool Party and Calypso Coral may be hanging around---YAY!!!!):

DSCF3252

We also learned how to make a paper bow from the great tutorial by Connie Collins shown here.  I think on my original, I had my bow placed a little more to the left….it looks a little odd here!  But they loved this too!

During playtime yesterday, Cassidy insisted on bringing out Lambie and baby doll so she could give them a ride:

DSCF3373

DSCF3375

DSCF3364

Thanks for popping by today!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous spotlight on the first card! Love it :) Spring has got to come with the second card showcasing it wonderfully.

Carol L said...

I'm loving that spotlight technique on your card, and the paper bow looks delicious in that gorgeous color of purple! Baby doll must have been chilly with no clothes on! LOL

Kara said...

love that little spotight..so cool!

Linda said...

Fabulous colors on the phone booth. It's really a great stamp to use for that technique!

Denise Willerton said...

This spotlight is wonderful LeAnne. TFS! Happy Spring!

Linda said...

We still have a lot of snow! :( so nice to see Cassidy to out side
I love love love that spot light card. So sweet. TFS