Saturday, February 2, 2013

Three Easy CAS Cards

DSCF2709
I had some “puttering” time in my stamp room, so I made a few cards!  This one is for the sketch #237 from Create with Connie & Mary this week:
2012 Create Thursday-017 
I had some scraps of Primrose Petals Coredinations paper from a previous project, so I pulled one out to make this little square card:
DSCF2708
The panels are canvas; I first stamped the French script from French Foliage in Crumb Cake, then the floral image from Creative Elements right over top.  I added some swirls and butterflies…..which were stamped in Versamark ink and then dabbed with pastels…..remember that technique?  Poppin’ Pastels?!  I love the effect on this paper:
DSCF2712
Finally, I added a ribbon and half a banner with a sentiment from Fabulous Phrases and an image from Itty Bitties.
My next was using the CAS(E) This Sketch #13:
This is one of those cards where I let the paper do ALL the work!  No stamping at all:
DSCF2729
Just LOVE these MME papers!  And finally, using some scraps from the same papers, I snagged the LIM sketch from last week":
DSCF2714
This one does have a bit of stamping on it, as well as a little glimmer paper scalloped heart…..easy peasy
!  I am also entering this in the Addicted to CAS challenge #5, which is to use a heart!

In an effort to begin Cassidy on her potty training, I bought her a doll that wets:
DSCF2699
DSCF2695
She wasn’t quite sure what was going on when what she put in decided to come out!
DSCF2696

17 comments:

Bonnie said...

All 3 of these are gorgeous, LeAnne! I especially love the 2nd one. That's some awesome paper! I remember having a Tiny Tears doll when I was little. I loved that she wet her pants when I fed her. I hope Cassidy enjoys her baby as much as I did mine.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Wow, you've been busy LeAnne! Nice cards and love the monochromatic coloring of the CCMC Challenge card. Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary this week!

Bananastamper said...

Pretty cards! Such a fun technique for your focal point on the first! You did a great job with those MME papers. I love them but sometimes struggle to use them well.\
Happy Saturday!
Shanna :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Wonderful cards. Looks like you made great use of your time in the scraproom today.

Kylie said...

Perfectly CAS, LeAnne. Great use of our code word - Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great cards! Each is just gorgeous!

Ardyth said...

Love the collage-y effect on your CTS card! Very pretty and a wonderful encouragement card! Thanks for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Deb said...

Gorgeous cards!! I love the use of the Coredinations paper without the distressing! Such nice texture! And your card is simply wonderful! Love it!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Loll said...

Three fabulous cards, LeeAnne! Great papers and wonderful designs. Love the heart one especially (of course!). Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll xx

Jessica said...

First time in you blog. Love your take on the CCMC sketch. Beautiful card! The other ones are also splendid. Many blessings!
Jessica U.
www.rememberj.blogspot.com

Chrissy Larson said...

Great cards and awesome color combos! So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Elizabeth Price said...

This a fabulous batch of perfect cards. I love use of the Creative Elements stamp set and the layering of images--so rich indeed. I am so happy you joined our sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary. Smiles, Elizabeth

Elizabeth Price said...

What a great batch of cards and especially love how you used the Creative Elements stamp set and how you layered the imagees--very rich indeed. I am so happy you joined our sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary. Smiles, Elizabeth

Connie Babbert said...

Wonderful cards, LeeAnn! I love the stamped background with Creative Elements on that pretty Primrose Petals paper! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

You were on a roll! LOVE 'em all! Love the monochromatic look of your Primrose card! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create wit Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Melissa Davies said...

I am LOVIN' that stamped canvas! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Patrice said...

Love your third card especially LeAnne, those papers are delish. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at ATCAS.

Fabulous idea to encourage potty training, I bet Cassidy has the hang of it in no time with her darling new baby leading the way *smile*.