Sunday, January 27, 2013

Paper Players 130–A Sketch from Me!

DSCF2211
Hi everyone!  It’s Sunday and that means it’s Paper Players challenge time!  Today I am the hostess and I’ve chosen another sketch for you to play with:
I think there is a lot of room for creative interpretation with this one!  I chose to use an image from the Sale-a-Bration set, Patterned Occasions:
PP130-LeAnne
The colors in the International Bazaar DP were a perfect match with the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack too…..how yummy!  I stamped the elephant in Island Indigo, then stamped the elephant’s ear a second time in Pool Party and popped it up, added a flower, and my simple card was done!
DSCF2212
I hope this sketch starts you on a creative journey and you’ll share your card with us at the Paper Players blog!  Can’t wait to see you there!  And be sure to check out the creations of the other designers as well!

I am also linking this up to the new challenge blog, StillAddInkTive, where they're "Spotting the SAB Sets"!  Thanks for the heads-up, Bronwyn!

Nothin’ better than a Red Velvet cupcake with sprinkles (thanks, Beth!):
DSCF2515
DSCF2532
DSCF2523
DSCF2528

16 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great sketch this week! Your card is adorable I love the little elephant.
I will try and play along in time this week. I just posted my card for last weeks sketch today. Ooops, a little late I guess.

stampwithsandy said...

Great sketch, LeAnne, and I love the card. Such bright, happy colors, especially against a field of white.

Rita W said...

Great sketch! I hope I can fit that one in this week. :) I LOVE your adorable elephant in Island Indigo. Cuteness!

(and now I want a cupcake for breakfast!)

Linda said...

OH my goodness Adorable card and the sweetest pictures ever! You just know how yummy that cupcake was from that sweet sweet face.
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Linda

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, LeAnne! I love the flower and the popped up ear! This is such a cute set! And yummy on the red velvet cupcake!!!

Bananastamper said...

Fab sketch and a great card! Such a cute patterned elephant!

Anonymous said...

Really CUTE card!! Love that elephant! Well, I'm certainly going to have a go at your sketch LeAnne!! :) This is good one!! HUGS

Kay Miller said...

Well, I'm not sure which is cuter, the card or the little girl with the cupcake! :) Both are adorable! Love the sketch and your card really is fantastic! I'll be joining in on this one too. Thanks so much for letting me know word verification was on on my blog. I think I have it turned off now. Thanks for your sweet comment too :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is an adorable card to highlight the new goodies. You should link this up at our new challenge site - http://stilladdinktive.blogspot.com and get yourself a free template.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Thanks for linking up. Happy SALE-A-BRATION time.

Bonnie said...

I hadn't thought I needed this set, but it's gonna be in my next order!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ok, I'm not going to talk about your awesome card until I mention that cupcake. Now that I have done that, let's talk about your awesome creation! Love the graphic patterns on the paper. I finally opened up that DSP last week and I love it...now even more! Such a fun card with super-duper details. Thanks for a fun sketch this week, friend! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card LeAnne! Love the sweet elephant and what a cutie pie is she?! Thanks for the fun sketch to play with and fab inspiration!

H2 :) said...

Oh LeAnne, cute, cute, cute!!! (sketch, card & Little Miss!) :)

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, great sketch! I love the elephant and his flower. I also love that you popped his ear! You showcased the SAB goodies beautifully
hugs
jaydee

Anonymous said...

Love your card as always. The scoring along the bottom is a great detail! :-)