Saturday, November 19, 2011

PPA120

DSCF9572

Just a quick little post today as I am not feeling too spiffy!  I made a couple Thanksgiving cards from the Pals Paper Arts sketch for this week:

PPA120

Here we go:

DSCF9571

All images are from Falling Leaves; I wheeled the First Edition DP with a wheel whose name I can’t remember and my catalog is in my car!!   I also used A to Z for my little sentiment background.  I did a little distressing and paper-curling….and here is the inside:

DSCF9575

I used More Mustard, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie for my ink colors!  Thanks for visiting!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for the Paper Players challenge!

DSCF9596

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your Thanksgiving card is so sweet! Perfect colors! Hope you are feeling better in time for the big day! And those pumpkin patch pictures on your recent scrapbook page are so darn cute! I need me one of those little Cassidys :)

Martha said...

Love the Fall Thanks card today! Your colors are perfectly "fall" and "thanks" is there on those leaves. I wondered what you used to get the leaves perfectly square...paper cutting or a punch. Mine never seem to line up right. Grrr Old eyes and old fingers, I guess. LOL And where did the sentiment on the inside come from... the same falling leaves set or other source?

I'm like a five year old...full of questions! Good practice for you when Cassidy gets that old.Hehe

Be blessed this weekend and get better soon. Love, Martha

barb mann said...

Wonderful fall card LeAnne! Good job using the layout.

Colleen Dietrich said...

So sorry you're not feeling well, LeAnne. I just wanted to come by and say hello, see some gorgeous cards, look at some adorable baby pics. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Whoa - this is just simply a gorgeous card! And look at that baby - she's getting SO big!

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous card for Thanksgiving. The colors are right up my alley! I love the effect of the stamping on the First Edition paper.

Nina Dee said...

What a beautiful card! I love all those patterns layered on each other! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

None None said...

This is stunning, LeAnne! I love the colors and the wheel you used on the DSP. I think you rocked the challenge, my friend.