Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ColourQ 107

DSCF8898

Happy Tuesday, all you tricksters!  Check out this color combo from Arielle today:

cqc107

Not quite sure what this is, but with all the buttons and glittery ribbon, I am sure it would be something my DGD would love!  I just got a fun new stamp and was trying to make it work for this challenge; not too sure of my final outcome (win some, lose some, right?) so here it is:

CQC107-LeAnne

I do love the inside sentiment, though:

DSCF8893

That just cracks me up, for some reason!  Anyway, I did make another quick little card for a quick little granddaughter:

DSCF8895

A little simpler and more fun with all that glitter!!!  I hope you can find a creative spark to turn these colors into something fabulous!  Share it with us over at the ColourQ blog and while you’re there, check out what the other designers made as well! 

Sunday was Cassidy’s baptism; she almost fell out of the minister’s arms trying to play in the water in the baptismal font!!!  Afterwards we had lunch with family, and it was a beautiful day to RUN outside:

DSCF8884 DSCF8887

DSCF8869

Thanks for visiting today!

Wee Details:

First Card:

  • Stamps:  Spooky Bingo Bits, Trickster Cat, Inkadinkado
  • Paper:  WW, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie Patterns DP, K&Co DP
  • Ink:  Versamark, White Craft, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
  • Acc:  White & Clear Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Nestie, Tasteful Trims Die, Dimensionals

Second Card:

  • Stamps:  Spooky Bingo Bits
  • Paper:  WW,  Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
  • Ink:  Early Espresso
  • Acc:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1” Circle Punch, 1 3/8” Square Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Glue Pen, Timeless Type Alphabet Die

8 comments:

Renee said...

Love these! You always have such good ideas!

Love the pictures of Cassidy also…she is growing so fast!

Unknown said...

Hey LeAnne! I LOVE both your cards! I have that cat stamp, too, I think he is too funny! I really like the die cut rick rack behind the cat image too :) So glad Cassidy didn't go swimming in the font! I remember **praying** through Ev's baptism that he wouldn't spit up all over the pastor! ;D have a great day! **hugs**

Arielle H Gordon said...

Well, I happen to think you did a spooktacular job, LeAnne! Love the 2nd card, too! Wow, Cassidy is growing up, I see her face is changing into more "little girl" than "baby". You gals have a fun week!

Martha said...

LeAnne,

What a clever card using those colors! I giggled when I read the sentiment. It is a good one for other times too. Cassidy is such a little doll. Loved the pics of her in the dress.

Blessings, Martha

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

LeAnne these are ALL adorable! Love the colors and that little princess is the most adorable of all. Hugs.

Lavendou said...

Beautiful girl, so cute!!!

Patricia

Cheryl M. said...

Congratulations to all on Cassidy's special day!
Love your cards!

Sylvia said...

Both cards are so fun, LeAnne! I love Halloween and making cards for the occasion. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. We do have so much each day to be grateful for, you have Cassidy, she is a cutie and gives you so much joy each day! Thanks for being such a good friend. Have a wonderful evening. Our high today was 70, just perfect weather, especially since they said we had a cold front coming in last night. I had to laugh, but I do love that it is cooler!