Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Plethora of Projects

I wanted to share with you a few samples I’ve made with sets from the Summer Mini, as well as our club projects. Today I’m going to highlight The Open Sea. This is the project the club girls made for May; it’s called a Box Card; (or maybe it’s a Card Box, I don’t know!):

DSCF6293-1

DSCF6294-1

Folded shut, it fits in a standard medium-sized envelope; open, it can hold money or a gift card! I got the directions from Carol, but I made a few adjustments. I don’t have a scanner, so if you’d like directions, email me with your snail mail address, and I’ll send them to you!

Here are a few more samples as well:

DSCF6296-1

DSCF6297-1

I loosely cased Ann’s card here for this one:

DSCF6298

And if I had a lick of sense, I would have remembered to write down the blog where I saw this cute frame made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border:

DSCF6300

Edited to add: to make the frame for this card above, start with a 3x3" piece of cardstock. Punch the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch once on each side, making sure it is centered! Easy and impressive! Even though I love this set with the Nautical Expedition DP, I am itching to make something in colors OTHER than red & navy…..maybe next week! Thanks for visiting today!

DSCF6212

6 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

love all of your cards LeAnn ~ they are fabulous ~ and that a box card is brilliant. I know my girls would love to create that. And those toes are priceless :-) Have a wonderful day!
Blessings, :-)

lisa808 said...

Awesome cards, especially the first one. I love the stamp set and everything you created with it.

Carol L said...

I just ordered this fabulous stamp set, so thanks for the inspiration! These cards are all amazing, and I LOVE the colors!

Elaine M said...

Oh My Goodness!! These are all fantastic! Yes, I would like the directions on making that card - you've got my snail mail address.
Grandmother's house is starting to look a lot like Toys R Us - giggle. Miss Cassiday just gets sweeter by the day. Give her a hug for me.

ChristineCreations said...

These are all gorgeous! But ooh that first card just steals the show. Fantastic design with that fold!

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are all AWESOME, LeAnne! Your club is so lucky to have you!

Cassidy looks so adorable in her Osh Kosh! I MISS dressing my girls in Osh Kosh... they just won't let me do it anymore! LOL